While I sit on the sidelines watching the circus that is the election cycle this year, I take stock in each candidate, their character, abilities, strengths, weakness, downsides, etc. Just like interviewing an applicant for a career position….itn’t that what were supposed to do?
So I see this in that light, asking those questions…….
WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP?
1. Donald Trump is the only candidate who can turn things around for America and should be taken seriously!!!
2. Trump is immune to special interest lobbying because he has accepted no donations or special interest money. No other candidate can make this claim.
3. Trump is an executive. The President of the United States is the Chief Executive Officer of our nation. We don’t need a policy expert or a legislator – we need someone who knows how to run an organization. Mr. Trump is the only candidate who has a proven record as a successful executive on a large scale.
4. Trump is honest. Mr. Trump is a man who tells the truth. He may not always say it in the most polished or politically correct way, but our country has had enough suave liars. It is time for some straight forward honesty.
5. Trump is decisive. As President every decision he makes would be in the best interest of the country. We hear about his having business interests that filed for bankruptcy. In each case, he looked at the situation as it was, and then he cut his losses. We need someone who will look at government programs realistically and if they are failures; will end the wasteful Washington spending.
6 Trump is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead. And face the consequences.
7. Trump listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.
8. Trump’s success is unmatched in the business world by all the others – He attended one of the best business schools/ to make 10 billion dollars.
9. Trump has an IQ of 157, his knowledge of contracts and negotiating is brilliant/ internationally/ unparalleled. No one builds an international business empire the size of Trump’s without being able to win at the negotiating table.
10. Trump was popular in the Apprentice- number 1# rated program for 10 years running.
11. Trump wrote 10 best-selling books [His book the Art of a Deal [educational]
12. Trump owns or owned and operates Miss Universe/ Miss America] beauty pageants.
13. Trump is doing business worldwide therefore his experience is desirable/ knows cultures/international taxes/ pricing/ shipping/ unions/ regulations/ contracts/ business/ practices/ suppliers/ safety rules/ types of workers.
14. Trump is into construction, media, manufacturing, travel and publishing.
15. Trump is a job producer/ just for the records/ most of his CEO’s are women/ yes they make more than the men/ creditability counts.
16. Trump gives millions to charities.
17. Trump understands currencies/ money exchanges/ inflation, deflation worldwide wages.
18. Trump’s tax program 0-10-15-25 is simple.
19. Trump’s universal interstate medical/ insurance program is very realistic / competitive.
20. Trump has a good five point immigration program.
21. Trump is pro military & Vet’s [improve VA hospital/care] Take ISIS oil fields to pay Vets.
22. Trump will close off the boarder [build that wall. He understands that a nation without borders, language and laws is not a nation.
23. Trump is anti-Iran deal/ pro-Israel. He says it states we have to protect Iran if Israel attacks [Iran keeps saying they are going to wipe Israel and us off of the map].
24. Trump is pro Christmas stance is not politically correct.
25. Trump also realizes that our nation is being trashed worldwide and speaks up about it.
26. Trump recognizes the China money manipulation policy which is anti-USA.
27. Trump says that Japan’s tariff on US goods [one way deal making].
28. Trump wants to put a tariff on Mexican goods/ all traffic/ cut off aid.
29. Trump said if we protect Saudi Arabia therefore they must pay.
30. Trump is critical of money spent in the Middle East which gave poor results. We fought and spend billions in Afghanistan to help those people and China is mining their minerals because the Obama administration is incompetent; can’t win at negotiating; stupid leaders.
31. Trump is warning America of [Poisons vaccines] and the dangers.
32. Trump wants a high tech military/ a world class military/ hardware/ hacking/ security [too good to fail].
33. Trump realizes we have a Muslin – Extremist – Terrorist problem in this nation.
34. Trump thinks Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud – and questions Cruz’s eligibility [check out Obumma’s SS#, no draft card/ old pass port/ E-verification status, school records -remember Obumma’s dad isn’t American) AND if he were not born on American soil, or if BOTH parents are not Americans- he therefore he isn’t qualified for the office he’s in.
35. Trump will work for a $1 per year salary, give the rest to charity and not accept the pension after presidency if elected.
36. Trump loves America and is patriotic – and says so. He wants to make America great again!
37. Donald Trump knows how to negotiate. No one builds an international business empire the size of Mr. Trump’s without being able to win at the negotiating table.
38. Donald Trump is an executive. The President of the United States is the Chief Executive Officer of our nation. We don’t need a policy expert or a legislator – we need someone who knows how to run an organization. Mr. Trump is the only candidate who has a proven record as a successful executive on a large scale.
39. Donald Trump understands that a nation without borders, language and laws is not a nation.
40. Donald Trump listens. At Trump campaign events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.
Like him or not, agree with him or not, Trump can make things happen. He is exactly what America needs at this point in time! Everybody should do their not, it doesn’t matter. So far Trump is the only candidate who has shown that he “can up-set the apple-cart homework on the candidates. We must not listen to the “political media”. They are not going to tell you the truth! They have a way of twisting words for their own story and agenda! There is an important choice that each voter has to make. Either you cast your vote for another “puppet candidate” and support business as usual in Washington again or support Donald Trump and HELP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!