Came across this comparison today and felt moved to share it.
Hannes Poetter writes
I always cringe when somebody in the media compares any conservative to Hitler.
– Hitler was the ultimate promoter of the all powerful, huge, omnipotent government that controlled all aspects of German life.
– Conservatives want to reduce the size of Government and its stranglehold on the people.
– Hitler loved regulating and taxing every possible economic activity in Germany.
– Conservatives want to reduce the regulations that strangle economic activity and the pursuit of happiness for the American People.
– Hitler established full national control of all Learning Institutions and had all school curricular follow the Socialist Party Doctrines.
– Conservatives want to take power away from Federal government over schools, empower the States, and promote competition through private schools, thereby losing political control over school curricular.
– Hitler used class warfare and race baiting to turn Germans against other Germans of Jewish background, and used that hate to exterminate millions of so-called undesirable.
– Conservatives show support for Israel and promised to protect the Jewish nation. Many of Conservatives are Christians and therefore vilified and subject to hate by the Left.
– Hitler was infatuated with Islam, invited many Muslim leaders to Berlin. ‘It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. …“Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “virgins” and “wine flowing.” …. This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.
– Conservatives want to vet Muslims that come into our Country and do not trust their intentions till they have proven on an individual basis not to do us any harm. They want them to assimilate and not bring their laws that contradict our Constitution to this country.
– Hitler invaded neighboring countries and occupied them to become part of Germany.
– Most Conservatives want to secure borders and build a wall to protect the American people from crime, drugs, and illegal immigration, but have no intention of Nation Building.
– Hitler had no trouble using abortion and euthanasia to control the German population and curtail the so called burden on government.
– Most Conservatives support the sanctity of life and want to defund the genocide that is promoted by their political opponents.
– Hitler was adored and promoted by the German celebrities of sport, film, and art.
– Conservatives are frowned upon by celebrities, and called Nazis (go figure).
– The press and media of Germany looked at Hitler as the savior of the nation, which eventually lead to full control of the media by the German Government.
– Conservatives are hated and ridiculed by the media, their financial backers, and their political affiliations.
– Hitler was adored by the German academia, and celebrated with marches, book burning, looting and burning of Jewish businesses. The German Youth became the tool to promote Hitler’s policies, with Hitler proudly proclaiming; “He who owns the youth, owns the country”.
– Conservatives are hated by most higher learning institutions, which have embraced Socialism as their creed, and indoctrinate young America accordingly.
– Hitler was fully aware of the danger of an armed population to a dictatorial regime. He used existing law for gun registration under the guise of crime fighting, just to be followed by gun confiscation, allowing only members of the NAZI party of hold on to their weapons.
– Most Conservatives are supporter of the second Amendment and fully aware of its consequence for any form of government that has tyrannical ambitions.
As it looks the American Left is following Hitler’s own words: “Accuse your opponents of what you yourself are doing.”
For those that are in interested in the real things that happened on the POTUS trip, here is the transcript of his speech in Saudi Arabia..
Something worth reading and sharing.
Today, I interviewed my grandmother for part of a research paper I’m
working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define success in
her own words, she said, “Success is when you look back at your life and the memories make you smile.”
Today, I asked my mentor – a very successful business man in his 70s-
what his top 3 tips are for success. He smiled and said,
“Read something no one else is reading, think something no one else is thinking, and do something no one else is doing.”
Today, after my 72 hour shift at the fire station, a woman ran up to me
at the grocery store and gave me a hug. When I tensed up, she realized I
didn’t recognize her. She let go with tears of joy in her eyes and the most
sincere smile and said , “On 9-11-2001, you carried me out of the World Trade Center.”
Today, after I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side
of the road holding him and crying. And just before he died, he licked the tears off my face.
Today at 7AM, I woke up feeling ill, but decided I needed the money, so
I went into work. At 3PM I got laid off. On my drive home I got a flat tire. When I went into the trunk for the spare, it was flat too. A man in a BMW pulled over, gave me a ride, we chatted, and then he offered me a job. I start tomorrow.
Today, as my father, three brothers, and two sisters stood around my
mother’s hospital bed, my mother uttered her last coherent words before she died. She simply said, “I feel so loved right now. We should have gotten together like this more often.”
Today, I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small
hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, I realized it was the first
time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy.
Today, in the cutest voice, my 8-year-old daughter asked me to start recycling.
I chuckled and asked, “Why?” She replied, “So you can help me save the planet.” I chuckled again and asked, “And why do you want to save the planet?” Because that’s where I keep all my stuff,” she said.
Today, when I witnessed a 27-year-old breast cancer patient laughing hysterically at her 2-year-old daughter’s antics, I suddenly realized that I need to stop complaining about my life and start celebrating it again.
Today, a boy in a wheelchair saw me desperately struggling on crutches
with my broken leg and offered to carry my backpack and books for me.
He helped me all the way across campus to my class and as he was leaving he said, “I hope you feel better soon.”
Today, I was feeling down because the results of a biopsy came back
malignant. When I got home, I opened an e-mail that said, “Thinking of you today. If you need me, I’m a phone call away.” It was from a high school friend I hadn’t seen in 10 years.
Today, I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe.
He said he hadn’t eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating.The first thing the man said was, “We can share it.
As we celebrate Mothers, I do so with a tear of longing for my Mom who went on the path to Glory last year, and conversely a heartfelt joy of expectation for my youngest whom I spent the day with yesterday at her “diaper party”, she’s due to deliver in July!
I ran across the following bit from a cousins social media page and felt it was too great not to pass along.
As we celebrate Moms today, I have friends who ache because they have desired a child but have never given birth, I have friends who have had miscarriages, I have friends who have never married but would love to be married and have a family…the list goes one. But each of those friends are contributing to a young person’s life, as a mentor, a foster parent, an aunt, a stepmom…I saw this recently and loved it. I share it with each of you today as I know today could be a really difficult day for you. Each of you are in my heart ❤️ and my prayers today!
To those who gave birth this year to their first child—we celebrate with you
To those who lost a child this year – we mourn with you
To those who are in the trenches with little ones every day and wear the badge of food stains – we appreciate you
To those who experienced loss through miscarriage, failed adoptions, or running away—we mourn with you
To those who walk the hard path of infertility, fraught with pokes, prods, tears, and disappointment – we walk with you. Forgive us when we say foolish things. We don’t mean to make this harder than it is.
To those who are foster moms, mentor moms, and spiritual moms – we need you
To those who have warm and close relationships with your children – we celebrate with you
To those who have disappointment, heart ache, and distance with your children – we sit with you
To those who lost their mothers this year – we grieve with you
To those who experienced abuse at the hands of your own mother – we acknowledge your experience
To those who lived through driving tests, medical tests, and the overall testing of motherhood – we are better for having you in our midst
To those who are single and long to be married and mothering your own children – we mourn that life has not turned out the way you longed for it to be
To those who step-parent – we walk with you on these complex paths
To those who envisioned lavishing love on grandchildren -yet that dream is not to be, we grieve with you
To those who will have emptier nests in the upcoming year – we grieve and rejoice with you
To those who placed children up for adoption — we commend you for your selflessness and remember how you hold that child in your heart
And to those who are pregnant with new life, both expected and surprising –we anticipate with you
This Mother’s Day, we walk with you. Mothering is not for the faint of heart and we have real warriors in our midst. We remember you.
-Copied from a letter written by a guest contributor
We all heard about the reactor back when the event occurred, but strangely there has been little said about this environmental catastrophe. The following article should raise an alarm around the globe, oddly not happening!! If the “climate warriors” were half as concerned about the environment as they let on they would be shouting from rooftops about this.